partikel a (an), the and to (part 2)





1.     Artikel a (an) digunakan untuk general/unspesifik/indefinitive
2.     Artikel the digunakan untuk sesuatu yang spesifik, special, definitive
3.     Artikel to digunakan untuk menjelaskan
a.     Direction, contohnya to school, to market
b.     Infinitive, meghubungkan dua verb (kata kerja) verb-to-verb. Contoh I need to eat
c.      Future, menjelaskan mengenai masa depan. Contoh I am going to work
I am going to eat an apple (future, unspesifik)
I  buy my clothes at the same store as you (specifik)
I have to go to the supermarket (infinitive, direction)
I should study English everyday (don’t use to after modal)
The letter ‘z’ is the last letter in the alphabet (specifik)
I’m going to buy a bottle of water (future, unspesifik)
I’m going to the school (future)
The first car I bought was red (future)
She brought an orange last month (unspecifik)
I want to thank you for coming to engvid (infinitive, direction)
Penjelasan an, a, the and to, semoga dapat dijadikan bacaan ringan setelah belajar artikel. Artikel ini sedikit sulit bila kita kurang teliti, supaya kita lebih teliti adalah dengan mempelajari rutin dan berulang kali. Selamat belajar, semoga bermanfaat.
Terima kasih
1.     For materi_engvid.com (james)
2. fot image_ https://lh6.ggpht.com/kkD7XQhNFBnEeFfVaJSc5s7CU-NP06mt7xBsgQQXM2UZWPuAz0LyEWdcSoht2q2EeQ=h900

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Definisi Bahagia (puisi)

Memerima Warisan Bangsa

Keluarga Kecilku